HVAC Aurora CO
888 Heating provides Aurora residents with HVAC services, air conditioning services, and heating services including installation and repair backed by a ten-year part and labor warranty.
Over the years, we have served thousands of home and business owners across Aurora and other Colorado communities. We are a trusted contractor providing expert and friendly service and support.
If you need furnace services or air conditioning repair, Aurora CO’s 888 Heating is here to serve. In addition to helping homeowners with air conditioning in the warmer months, we dedicate a significant portion of our business to other services that keep your home warm, like furnace repair. Aurora, CO has several HVAC contractors to choose from. Take a look at our customer testimonials to know that you’re getting the best!
No matter what time of day, you can always get in touch. We’re available 24/7 to address your HVAC needs and never charge extra for emergency service.
Request Your Appointment
What to Expect from 888 Heating
HVAC Services Available in Aurora:
Request Your Appointment
Aurora winters can get extremely cold, with freezing temperatures and an average of 62 inches of snowfall per year. The last thing anyone wants is to have a non-functioning furnace. And, of course, when temperatures drop, there’s always the concern that the furnace will decide to fail at the worst possible moment.
At 888 Heating, we are stewards of maintaining your home at a comfortable temperature for you and your family.
Furnace Service Aurora CO
Colder weather can exacerbate existing furnace problems and draw attention to a furnace that isn’t running at full capacity. Electric ignition issues, a broken thermostat, a closed gas valve, or a blown circuit breaker can cause unexpected failures.
If you’ve noticed that your furnace isn’t heating the room properly, or worse, it’s not providing any heat, call 888 Heating in Aurora for immediate residential heating service. We will perform a thorough assessment of the problem, and we adhere to best industry practices for proper and skilled quality service.
We caution home and business owners to avoid trying to troubleshoot furnace problems without expert assistance. Furnaces can be dangerous, even if they’re relatively new. Dangers of combustion and other gas-related safety hazards are genuine risks. It’s not worth sacrificing the safety of your family and home. Instead, schedule an appointment with 888 Heating. We are also available 24/7 for emergencies.
Furnace Installation Aurora CO
If it’s time to upgrade your heating system, you can replace that old and outdated furnace with a new one. With over 20 years of experience, our skilled technicians can help you select a new furnace that fits your needs, budget, and long-term planning.
Top considerations when having a new furnace installed include:
- Size: Bigger isn’t necessarily better. The most important factors when choosing the size of your furnace will be your home’s square footage and Aurora’s unforgiving winters. Energy efficiency is also a factor, and we will help you evaluate various furnace models at different price points.
- Air vent and duct inspection: A new furnace won’t operate optimally if there is dirt and debris clogging your air vents and ducts. Before installing a new furnace, our team thoroughly inspects these areas to ensure that vents are free from debris and your ducts are sealed properly.
Not executing this vital step can result in your new furnace working less efficiently, and it could even lead to maintenance problems down the road.
- Programmable thermostat: Modern furnaces are equipped with more bells and whistles than previous generations, including programmable thermostats. The main advantage of this feature is that it allows you to decrease the temperature of your home when you’re out and then program the thermostat to begin heating your home to coordinate with your arrival.
Programmable thermostats allow you to take control of your home’s temperature in a way that yields maximum comfort with minimal energy cost expenditures.
Furnace Maintenance Aurora CO
A properly maintained furnace can help you avoid expensive repairs and the inconvenience of having a broken furnace at the worst possible time. Further, many manufacturers require yearly maintenance to satisfy a warranty claim.
At 888 Heating, we provide annual and preventative maintenance for furnaces. You can call us anytime to schedule an appointment, though we typically recommend scheduling maintenance appointments toward the end of summer or early fall to catch any potential repair issues before cold winter weather approaches.
888 Heating furnace maintenance procedures include:
- Overall maintenance: We thoroughly inspect your unit and identify any potential issues that are currently present or could become problems in the future.
- Circuit breaker and power supply checks: We check to ensure that everything is in working order. We are also happy to provide tips to keep your furnace running smoothly (including reducing drafts to keep your pilot light lit if you have an older furnace).
- Air filter changes: Dirty air filters can lead to a host of furnace problems, and it’s recommended that you change these once per month. If you need assistance, we can teach you how to do this step on your own.
- Mechanical wear and tear: Your furnace is a workhorse, and it’s natural for certain parts and components to wear down and break over time. We strive to replace parts at the exact right time – when they’re worn out but before they break!
Request Your Appointment
Aurora AC Repair Near Me
Keeping cool in the summer is just as important as being cozy and warm in the winter, and the team at 888 Heating provides expert air conditioning installation and air conditioning repair cooling services.
As cooling contractors, we have a full selection of state-of-the-art air conditioner units at every price point. We also offer expert and affordable HVAC system repair services to keep your home cool when you need it most.
In some cases, broken HVAC systems might not need to be replaced! The best course of action is to call us or schedule an appointment. We’ll inspect your HVAC system and our HVAC service contractors will make informed recommendations for your HVAC unit.
Aurora Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning is essential to protect your family and home from dust, debris, and other contaminants that can affect your health. For air duct cleaning, Aurora CO residents have 888 Heating, where we expertly clean your air ducts so that you can breathe with confidence while increasing the efficiency of your furnace.
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association recommends air duct cleaning every two to three years. However, the NADCA suggests more frequent cleaning if you have pets or allergies. We can make a recommendation based on your home and lifestyle factors.
Request Your Appointment
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Recent Jobs and Reviews in Aurora, CO
Job Locations and Reviews
Aurora HVAC service- ac safety and performance check completed. System is functioning properly and is ready for summer
Aurora HVAC service- equipment, performance and safety check complete. System is functioning and ready for the summer heat.
AC use up and inspection for annual maintenance completed near Aurora!
Aurora HVAC service- final charge set for condenser. System is safe and operating within manufacturer specifications.
Final AC install walk though near Aurora!
Centennial HVAC service- safety and performance inspection completed. Furnace and AC are ready for summer heat. Coil inspected, drain line cleared, condenser checked. Get your service scheduled!
Aurora HVAC SERVIE- performance tune up completed and all systems functioning properly. Tankless water heater flushed and supplying hot water. Get your service scheduled!
Furnace and A/C Quality Installation Inspection completed in Aurora Colorado
Furnace and A/C service and cleaning preventative maintenance Centennial Colorado
AC repairs and cleanings performed!
AC maintenance/ tune up performed near aurora for a long term customer. Thank you Mark for always choosing 888!
Came out for some annual maintenance for another long term customer! Thank you Lynn for being proactive with your maintenance! Keeping these systems clean and tuned up will prevent costly repairs and avoid emergency calls!