Furnace Replacement Englewood CO
Are you looking for a quality furnace replacement in Englewood, CO? At 888 Heating, we provide professional heating installation services, including helping you select the best system for your needs.
The low temps in Englewood can be brutal. Don’t wait for your old unit to fail; upgrade to a new system that will keep you warm all winter. We install all types of furnaces, including gas models, electric systems, combined cooling models, and more.
The 888 Heating Guarantee
Helping You Pick the Best Furnace for Your
How to Tell When You Need a New Furnace
Understanding the right time to replace your furnace isn’t always easy. You can call our team for an inspection and recommendation. We’ll help you determine the best option for your furnace replacement in Englewood, CO.
You May Need a Replacement If:
- You frequently need repairs
- The furnace has cracks
- You hear strange noises
- The unit isn’t warming your home
- Your system is older than 12 years
- You haven’t received maintenance in multiple years
- You have extremely high energy bills
- You want to upgrade to a more efficient model
- The unit isn’t the right size for your home
At 888 Heating, we work with all models, ranging from steam boilers and natural gas furnaces to every common type of electric furnace you can imagine. Our team will inspect your existing unit and analyze your needs to recommend the best system for your replacement furnace in Englewood, CO.
Request Your Appointment
Our Furnace Replacements in Englewood, CO
When you think you’re ready for a furnace replacement, call our team to begin the process. Our experts understand complexities like the different efficiency ratings, code requirements, sizing options, and more, so we can pair you with the right unit for your needs.
For example, many modern systems offer combined cooling and heating solutions for the brief summer months when you need AC. Given Englewood’s long winters and short summers, you may save a lot on your energy bills with a combined solution. Our team can walk you through all your options so you can understand the best choice for your needs.
The Benefits of Upgrading Your Furnace
- Improved efficiency: Newer furnaces offer ideal energy efficiency, which reduces your overall costs in the long run.
- Reduced repair needs: Your old system may require constant repairs that add up to major expenses, while a new system shouldn’t have issues for quite a few years.
- Lower gas leak risks: Older gas furnaces can develop cracks that cause dangerous gas leaks. A new gas furnace installation reduces this risk.
- Longevity: When you replace your unit, you can rest easy knowing you’re set for the next 18 to 20 years.
- Reliability: No one wants a heating failure, especially in Englewood’s harsh winter climate. With a new model, you won’t have to worry about random system failures from malfunctioning parts.
How We Help You Extend Your New Systems Lifespan
- Accurate unit selections: We help you select a unit perfectly paired with your home’s needs so it can last as long as possible.
- High-quality equipment: We only install products from leading brands, so you can rely on extended warranty periods. With the right maintenance, your unit can last as long as 20 years.
- Expert installation: How we install your system directly impacts how long it lasts. Our experts have years of experience and training, so we know how to follow all the recommended protocols for system longevity.
- Maintenance scheduling: After replacing your unit, we will discuss future maintenance plans, so you know how to keep everything running smoothly. For example, we’ll help you understand how frequently you should change the filters or when to schedule our service appointments.
High-efficiency (HE) Furnaces in Englewood
High-efficiency (HE) furnaces offer streamlined performance rates for low energy consumption, reduced costs, and potential rebate incentives from different government entities. You may be able to receive incentives from the following organizations:
- EnergyStar, a federal government program
- The Colorado state government
- City of Englewood
HE Furnace Benefits
Englewood has excessively long and dry winters. You likely run your heater for nearly three-quarters of the year, if not more. HE systems have advanced designs built to handle high usage levels, allowing them to last longer.
With an HE furnace, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Longer lifespans
- Lower energy bills
- Improved environmental impacts
How We Streamline Your HVAC Solutions
Whether you want an HE furnace, are interested in combining your heating and cooling, or have no idea where to start, we can help. Our goal is to help you find a powerful solution that lowers costs over time while adequately heating your home.