Furnace Installation in Thornton, CO
Staying warm during Thornton’s long, harsh winters doesn’t have to be hard. If you need a professional furnace installation in Thornton, CO, look no further. At 888 Heating and Air Conditioning, our skilled technicians can help you select the best system for your needs, so you can enjoy a comfortably warm home all winter while saving on energy costs.
We install all types of furnaces from the top manufacturers offering long-lasting results. Whether you need to replace a broken furnace or wish to upgrade what you already have, we can help. Call our team for a free estimate, and we’ll walk you through the next steps.
888 Heating Guarantees
Our Skilled Technicians Will Help You Select the Right Furnace for Your:
Request Your Appointment
Why Install a New Furnace
As a Thornton resident, you rely on your furnace daily for many months of the year. While you may not think about it, your heating system constantly works hard to keep your home warm and comfortable. The high level of usage required in Colorado’s harsh climate can take a toll on any furnace, leading to shorter lifespans, high repair costs, and expensive utility bills.
You should install a furnace when your old system reaches the end of its lifespan or when you’re ready for an upgrade. Modern high-efficiency units can easily keep up with Thornton’s cold weather, allowing you to turn up your heat every day for eight or nine months without having to worry about high utility bills or excessive repair requirements. By installing a new furnace, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your system won’t fail you in the middle of winter.
New units provide reliability, reduced costs, and excellent performance rates. At 888 heating, we can help you find the perfect unit to meet your home’s needs.
How to Tell When It’s Time for an Upgrade
You may need to consider a new furnace installation in Thornton, CO, if any of the following statements apply to you:
- You’ve had your existing furnace for over 12 years.
- You need a larger furnace to keep up with the size of your home.
- You constantly have to pay for furnace repairs.
- The unit frequently shuts down and stops working.
- You smell strange odors or hear loud clanking sounds.
- You notice condensation or water pooling around the unit.
- You have unusually high energy bills.
- The unit constantly cycles on and off.
- No matter how much you turn up the heat, your house doesn’t feel warm.
- You just built a new home, and it doesn’t have a furnace yet.
- You want to reduce your environmental impact with a more efficient unit.
- You want to combine your heating and cooling systems.
Professional Furnace Installation Services in Thornton, CO
At 888 Heating, we believe all Thornton homeowners should be able to afford the heating solutions they need. Our team of professional technicians can walk you through the process of selecting a model that fits within your budget while still providing effective heating for your home. We provide financing options and discount opportunities to our service members to help you save on installation costs.
Furnaces are long-term investments. The modern unit you purchase today will save you money each month for many years. Since we know how much your furnace impacts utility costs, we take careful steps to help you select the right size of furnace for your property so you can enjoy maximum efficiency.
New Furnace Installation Benefits
- Improved lifespan: Our team has the knowledge and experience in electric and gas furnace installation to ensure that your system lasts as long as possible. With our maintenance plan, your unit could last up to 20 years.
- Cleaner air: Modern furnaces with advanced air purification technology can remove allergens, dander, germs, bacteria, and other pollutants from your air so you and your family can enjoy a safer breathing environment.
- Maximum energy efficiency: When you install a new furnace, you can cut energy bills and save money each month without having to compromise on comfort.
- Improved safety: Old furnaces can develop cracks that leak dangerous carbon monoxide. By installing a new system, you reduce this risk, improving your home’s safety.
- Peace of mind: With a new furnace, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing it won’t fail you during a cold winter night when you need it most.
How We Make Sure Your New System Lasts
- Quality products: At 888 Heating, we only install the highest quality furnaces built to last years in the Thornton cold, including Daikin and American Standard.
- Expert installations: Our team has years of experience and training working with many electric and gas furnaces, so we know the proper protocols for installing systems to last long.
- Maintenance recommendations: After we install your new system, we can walk you through recommended maintenance schedules and filter changes, so you know how to keep everything running smoothly.
Request Your Appointment
High-efficiency (H/E) Furnaces for Thornton Winters
High-efficiency furnaces provide the most effective results at low energy consumption rates. With an H/E furnace installation in Thornton, CO, you may be able to receive incentives from the following government organizations:
- Colorado state government
- City of Thornton
H/E Furnace Benefits
H/E furnaces can warm your home daily for many months of the year without increasing your utility bill. Unlike other systems that may have shortened lifespans from high usage rates, H/E furnaces can handle Thornton’s long winter climate, offering power and longevity. With an H/E furnace, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Longer lifespans
- Lower energy bills
- Better effectiveness
- Improved environmental impacts
How We Make Heating Affordable
At 888 Heating, we want to make the installation process more affordable to all homeowners, so we offer the following perks:
- Accurate upfront quotes
- 0% financing for 16 to 18 months
- Ten-year warranties
- No hidden fees
- Energy savings of as much as $1,200
Furnace Installation FAQs
We know that selecting the right contractor for your home’s new furnace is a big decision. If you still have questions, here’s a list of our most frequently asked questions:
Our 888 Heating team installs a wide range of heating products, like Daikin and American Standard, with brands that provide quality products built to last long. The selection includes many furnace types ranging in price to suit your needs.
We can send an installer within one or two days of your final estimate approval. Once they arrive, the installation takes half a day. More complex projects may take longer, though typically, you can expect the process to take a day or less.
Your technician will arrive on time with the equipment required to install the furnace. They will explain the process to you, so you understand what’s happening.
Our pre-installation process includes load calculations, ductwork inspections, unit measurements, gas or electrical inspections, and compatibility verifications. Overall, we must check the safety and compatibility of all components before installing anything.
The installation process involves removing your old unit, cleaning around it, and prepping the area. We may need to level the ground, replace certain pipes, clean the ducts, etc. Once ready, we install the new system, complete all wiring, connect ductwork, and seal it off.
The post-installation process includes in-depth testing to ensure that everything works properly. We verify airflow, code requirements, and more. Before the technician leaves, they will show you how to operate the system and answer any of questions you may have.
Yes, we can install furnaces for new construction projects in Thornton. If you’re working on a new build, call our team to discuss your HVAC requirements. We offer comprehensive installation services.
Choose 888 Heating for Your New Furnace in Thornton, CO
At 888 Heating, we provide professional furnace installation services throughout Thornton, CO. Whether you want to upgrade to a more efficient system or replace your broken furnace, our expert technicians can help. We install many gas and electric units suitable for all budget levels, so we’re happy to help you find the best option for your home’s needs.
With 888 Heating, you can enjoy free estimates, friendly service, financing options, satisfaction guarantees, and professional results. Call our 888 Heating team today at (303) 770-2776 for your furnace installation in Thornton, CO.
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
80023 80229 80233 80234 80241 80260 80602 80614 80640