Furnace Installation Cherry Hills Village CO
Cherry Hills residents looking to maintain a comfortable temperature in their homes can make the most of furnace installation services offered by 888 Heating. A broken or inefficient furnace can lead to issues with inconsistent warming throughout your home and higher energy bills. Modern furnaces are much more energy efficient than older models, providing energy savings to you and an overall improved environmental impact.
At 888 Heating, we understand the importance of having dependable furnace installation services in Cherry Hills Village, CO. For this reason, we make sure our customers receive top-notch quality work from reliable technicians with years of experience and expertise. We also use the best industry materials and parts to ensure that our installation jobs are completed safely, quickly, and efficiently. At 888 Heating, our goal is to provide Cherry Hills residents with furnace installation services that are not only cost-effective but also exceed customer expectations when it comes to quality and results!
What You Get with Furnace Installation From 888 Heating
When you call 888 Heating for a new furnace installation or replacement, we offer the following:
Request Your Appointment
When To Get a Furnace Installation or Replacement
The following are a few signs indicating it may be time for a new furnace:
- Age of your furnace. Many furnaces will last approximately 15-20 years — possibly longer, with regular maintenance. If yours is approaching the end of its expected lifespan, it could be time to replace it soon.
- Frequent repairs needed. If you need to call for repairs regularly, it’s probably time to replace your old furnace.
- Lost efficiency and higher bills. When you regularly fiddle with the thermostat to keep your home warm while your bills go up, it’s probably time to replace your gas furnace.
- Yellow pilot light in the burner. Flames in gas furnaces should be blue to indicate the clean burning of natural gas fuel. Yellow flames indicate a dangerous incomplete burning that could lead to high levels of carbon monoxide in your home.
- Strange noises during operation. If your furnace makes noises while running, such as clanging, banging, whistling, or rattling, these could indicate a broken unit.
Even if you’re building a new home and are in need of a furnace installation in Cherry Hills Village, CO, call us to schedule your installation appointment.
What Customers Need to Know About Furnaces
If you’re shopping for a new furnace, there are some things you should keep in mind before deciding on a furnace. Most important is knowing the right size of the furnace for efficiency. While you might think a larger furnace will heat your home more effectively, what you need is a properly sized furnace for your home’s square footage and layout.
During your estimate appointment, our technician will make several measurements of your home and ducts to perform a load calculation. We will also consider how much insulation your home has and the efficiency ratings of several available furnace models. When choosing among those models, we compare the annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) ratings to ensure optimal performance.
Changing the filters will improve the efficiency of your heater. During the winter, we recommend changing your furnace air filters at the beginning of the season and once a month after that.
At 888 Heating, we offer an annual maintenance plan, the 888 CARE Program, to maintain all your HVAC system components, including your furnace. When we install your new gas furnace, protect it with a maintenance plan to enjoy the benefits of regular service.
Contact the Experienced Furnace Installers at 888 Heating in Cherry Hills Village
If you’re worried about the installation costs or upkeep of a new furnace in your home, leave it to the professionals of 888 Heating. Call us at 888 Heating at (303) 770-2776 or contact us online for furnace installation in Cherry Hills Village, CO.